NaProTECHNOLOGY® VS. IVF
Did you know?
- There are over 6.7 million women in the United States struggling with infertility
- IVF will only help 0.44% (or 28,200) of these women annually
- IVF does not seek to identify or treat the causes of infertility, instead it bypasses them.
IVF has contributed to things like:
- The prematurity rate for IVF babies is 12.1%
- Increased rates of health problems with IVF babies
- IVF accounts for less than 1% of annual live births, but 19% of all twin births and 34% of triplet or higher
- Increased divorce rates in couples undergoing IVF
With In Vitro Fertilization:
- Cost for each treatment or cycle of IVF ranges from $10,000 to $20,000
- "Take home baby", or the success rate is only 15-30% per cycle.
- That means you can expect from three to more that six cycles and a cost of $30,000 to more than $120,00 to take you baby home.
- An average of 3.6 embryos are transferred for every cycle. Not all the fertilized eggs are transferred in a cycle. As a result, there are 500,000 embryos (tiny human babies) being frozen in the US.
- This results in a multiple birth rate with IVF of 35.1% which is well above the national average
- And for every live birth, an average of 6.72 embryos are destroyed.
- NaProTECHNOLOGY® identifies and treats abnormalities to normalize fertility so that couples can achieve a pregnancy the natural way
- Success rates for NaPro TECHNOLOGY® in infertility through charting with the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System is 20-40% with no medical intervention
- Success rates for NaProTECHNOLOGY® in infertility is up to 80% with charting and medical or surgical restorative treatment
- Prematurity rates with NaProTECHNOLOGY® is less than 4%
- Multiple birth rates with NaProTECHNOLOGY® are remarkably low – only 3.2%
- Cost of infertility treatment with NaProTECHNOLOGY® varies with the needs of the patient, but general are less than $10,000.
- Couples take an active part in their treatment
- Once fertility is restored, couples can more easily achieve future pregnancies